Inria associated team COmputational Medicine for oPtimal drug ASSociation (COMPASS) with Indraprastha Information Institute of Technology, Delhi, India – Prof. Angshul Majumdar.
- Sup’Com Tunis, Tunisia – Prof. Amel Benazza-Benhayia
Collaboration topic: Multispectral imaging and image compression.
- North Carolina State University, US – Prof. Patrick Louis Combettes and Prof Hamid Krim.
Collaboration topic: Optimization in Data Science.
- Heriot-Watt University, UK – Prof. Audrey Repetti and Prof. Yves Wiaux.
Collaboration topic: Large-scale image restoration.
- University of Edinburgh, UK – Prof. Victor Elvira.
Collaboration topic: Bayesian signal processing.
- Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, Valparaíso, Chile – Prof. Luis M. Briceño-Arias.
Collaboration topic: Stochastic optimization.
- Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland – Prof. Ewa Bednarczuck and Prof. Anna Jezierska.
Collaboration topic: Optimization for imaging.
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece – Prof. Apostolos N. Papadopoulos.
Collaboration topic: Graphs.
- Polithenica University, Bucharest, Romania – Prof. Corneliu Burileanu.
Collaboration topic: Machine learning.
- Aalto University, Finland – Profs. Sergiy Vorobyov and Esa Ollila.
Collaboration topic: Robust Dictionary Learning for Medical Imaging.